I just spent about 3 hours on my power point presentation for Sociology and now I have to finish my Case Study for Business, I just want this semester to be over!
I’m really stoked for Disney, and I’m even more stoked for California, I hope my plan works out for the summer, seriously crossing my fingers and putting every ounce of hope into it :) I’m so excited about all the different people I’m going to meet and become friends with, and ill be an entirely knew person when doing it, making this experience a million times more enjoyable, my future is seriously looking up!
Ill be at the Fearless Merch Table, for the majority of the night! I might give you some free stuff! If not ill be roaming around the venue, come say hi!
for someone to apologize, maybe people really don’t see the wrong in what their doing, but their obviously doing something wrong. Ill never be content with this, but I’m glad that I’m moving on
Last Night was Breathe Carolina, and it was absolutely amazing!
- I got a ton of GREAT pictures
- My promotion for fearless went more than great
- their merch guy was awesome
- he gave me two bracelets
- he also got David for me so I could say hi, and thanks
More on last night later on and pictures! :)
It`ll be two months in a week that Ive been on my “official” diet, and so far its been going great Ive lost about 15 pounds, and honestly I cant imagine me stopping until Im at my final goal weight, which is actually 115pds. The best feeling in the world is waking up and getting dressed and when you’re picking out clothes not being worried about if something is going to fit you or look good, you’re more actually worried if something is too loose, and lets be honest all girls would rather their clothes be loose on them then them realize they gained 5 pounds and now that shirt doesn’t look quite as good anymore. Ive realized all of my body is getting smaller, my bicep, tricep muscles which I always seem to have an issue with, their now not as flappy, my boobs are smaller too, which I’m not happy about but I knew it was going to happen. My stomach which was never big, but now my love handles are smaller, that disgusting pouch that every girl fears is back to the way it used to be.. which was almost non-existent. I can actually feel my hip bone, which Im not entirely sure if I couldn’t ever do that. And the tops of my legs, not as much progress as I would like to see in them, but definitely a lot of improvement, my calf muscles I feel are so dis proportioned to my thighs, its like my calf muscles are for a girl whose skinny and my thighs are well I hate them! Anyways if I’m at the rate I am now while im in Disney I could loose up to 40 pds, and if you have ever seen a girl whose 4’11” loose 40 pounds its a HUGE amount. I always felt like I always this skinny girl trapped in a fat girls body and within a years time I know ill finally be that skinny girl Ive always wanted to be. I already have the confidence now I just need the body… “and this is now who I am”
- gabe saporta: where is your boy tonight i hope he is a gentleman, maybe he won't find out what I know, you were the last good thing
- travie mccoy: we're going down, down in an earlier round and sugar, we're goin' down swinging
- brendon urie: dance, dance, we're falling apart to halftime, dance, dance, and these are the lives you'd love to lead, dance, this is the way they'd love if they knew how misery loved me
- doug does: this ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race, this ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race
- alex deleon: one night and one more time, thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great, he tastes like you, only sweeter
- william beckett: growing up, growing up
- patrick stump: i got troubled thoughts and the self esteem to match, what a catch, what a catch
- me: im drOWNING IN MY OWN TEARS GOD HELP ME